|Outclass the Competition||Dine Like a Diplomat||International Protocol||Leadership for Teenagers|
Have you ever wondered which water glass or bread plate was yours while eating at a formal event? Do you feel intimidated when entering a room and you don't know a single person? If you answered "yes" to these questions, then this is the class for you! Outclass the Competition is designed to increase awareness of the benefits of business and dining etiquette. Participants will become more confident as they learn about "soft" skills and how to use them to develop business relationships in social settings. This is our most requested course and can be customized to meet your company's needs.
Topics of discussion include:
- Etiquette & Protocol Intelligence
- Business Entertaining
- Dining Etiquette
- Making a Good First Impression
- Setting Yourself Apart from the Competition
- Mingle with Confidence (and not feel awkward)
- Handshake (the proper way)
- Cell Phone and Social Media Etiquette
Today, the negotiating process doesn't end when you leave the office. It has only just begun. Entertain Like an Executive is an interactive tutorial meal that provides the nuances necessary for a world-class competitor. Whether you are planning or attending a small business lunch or formal dinner, this class will add impressive skills to your qualifications.
Topics of discussion include:
- Extending and Accepting an Invitation
- Receiving Line
- Host/Guest Duties
- Small vs Large Venues
- Toasting Made Easy
- Styles of Eating
- Silverware Savvy
- Dining Dos and Don'ts
This class provides strategies to help you compete in a global economy - an economy that demands mental flexibility and awareness. You can use protocol and personal diplomacy to tip the scales in your favor no matter where you conduct business.
- Protocol and Business Intelligence
- First Impressions are Lasting Impressions
- Business Card Protocol
- Electronic Communications
- Business Introductions
- Eye Signals and Eye Contact
- Body Language
- World-Class Handshakes
- Global Conversational Skills
- Monochronic and Polychronic Time
- Gift Giving Protocol
- International Dos and Don'ts
Today, everyone needs an advantage. High school students begin preparing for college and the workplace as soon as they enter their freshman year. That's why JW Etiquette has classes to help them get the advantage when they are interviewed by college recruiters or potential employers. Our courses are designed to engage teenagers and spark their desire to succeed. The content is relevant to each age group and is designed to give students confidence to pursue their dreams.
Each class includes a three-course meal, a dining tutorial, and a workbook. The presentation of material includes a variety of engaging activities, inspiring scenarios, and interesting conversations. Students will have fun and will leave feeling inspired and confident.
Classes for High School Students
- Dressing for Success, Creating Your Image, and Making a Good First Impression
- Making Proper Introductions and Handshaking
- Social Media and Cell Phone Etiquette
- Table Manners/Dining Tutorial